- Warehouse Operations & Project Management
Warehouse Operations & Project Management
The CWC Operations team plays a critical role in the success of any project. Director of Operations, Bill Thomas, provides a wealth of operational experience to each and every project.
Managing Solutions with an Experienced Team
- Service Oriented Employee Owners
- 5 supervisors, each with 5–10 years of experience managing projects ranging from 10–1800 workstations
- 6 Delivery and Installation employees with an average of 5–6 years of employment with CWC
- 3 Field Service/Repair Technicians
- 48,000 Square Foot Showroom Facility / 130,000 Square Foot Warehouse
- 19 trucks in the CWC Fleet
Providing Service for the Long Term
Our exceptional service does not end when a project completes; we are committed to servicing your products on what we call “Day 2.” Furniture has a shelf life and our team of operations specialists are available for any items that need to be addressed long after a project ends. This commitment to service is why CWC continues to set the standards for furniture dealerships.
Let's Start a Conversation!
Send us your resume and let's get to know one another.