The Installer ensures customer satisfaction by providing excellent deliver and, installation service by installing furniture and performing other services as directed. The Installer is responsible for taking the best care possible of products in order to prevent any damages. This position must follow all CWC safety procedures and assist others in doing the same.
- Install systems furniture (frames, tiles, components, electrical, etc.) accurately and in a timely manner at client locations.
- Install case goods (private offices), files, chairs, and other loose furniture accurately and in a timely manner at client locations
- Read plans, blueprints, evaluations and specifications
- Deliver and pick-up company products as per daily schedule
- Measure, install, repair products at customer sites
- Specify product and do small inventories; understands correct product application and use
- Provide outstanding customer care in courtesy and professionalism
- Adhere to daily route as designated by operations route scheduler/supervisor
- Contact Operations Management immediately if there is any deviation from assigned route
- Carry and maintain in good working order a company cellular telephone
- Maintain supply parts inventory at sufficient levels in work vehicle
- Maintain original paperwork on each delivery/job and submit daily
- Wear company uniform as instructed during all work times
- Demonstrate commitment to professionalism, integrity, and sound judgment
- Ability to perform under pressure, and to report to management any conflicts or discrepancies.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by management
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED); one to three months related experience and/or training
- Experience in technical installation operations including, wall strips, field measuring, in-line step down modifications, product repairs, simple field cuts and project modifications
- Must possess furniture product knowledge, including product application, assembly, specification, repair/maintenance, receipt and inspection, and custom application
- Must have physical strength and stamina required to lift and move furniture, boxes and equipment up to 50+ lbs.
- Must have required list of tools