The Furniture Delivery Driver will load and unload furniture products. Driver will load products weighting at 50+ lbs. at CWC warehouse and will unload furniture at our customer sites. The Driver is responsible for taking care of products in order to prevent damages. This position must follow all CWC safety procedures and assist others in doing the same.
- Load and unload office furniture items such as desks, files, chairs, and other loose furniture safely and properly at CWC warehouse and client locations.
- Adhere to daily route as designated by operations route scheduler/supervisor.
- Contact Operations Management immediately if there is any deviation from assigned route.
- Maintain original paperwork on each delivery/job and submit this daily.
- Understand correct application and use of the products you are delivering.
- Carry and maintain, in good working order, a company cellular telephone.
- Provide courteous and professional customer service at all times
- Wear company uniform as instructed during all work times
- High School Diploma or GED; one to three months related experience and/or training.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must pass DOT physical examination including drug screen.
- Has clean driving record (motor vehicle record) without accidents/tickets, etc.
- Ability to drive company trucks and vans using Company safety program.
- Ability to lift and move furniture, boxes and equipment – 50+ lbs.
- Effective communication skills to interact effectively with a wide range of people.